Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas is coming....

Well that's it.
Christmas is finally upon us - I was presented with my Applied Biosystems festive Ham today. These aussies are an odd bunch, first they go and destroy us in the cricket (if I hear one more snide comment!) but on the other hand they have some very endearing christmas traditions - like the presenting of half a pig to employess for all their hard work and endeavors over the year.

So, having just spent nearly an hour trying to make space in my fridge for this monster cut, we now have the honourous task of trying to consume this between the two of us! I reckon I'll be eating ham sandwiches for a month.

And we had our 'secret Satan' er, I mean Santa, today. I had to buy a present for woman I have never spoken to. anyhow, I was presented with a very ornate looking chocolate fondue set. As if I need any other excuses to eat chocolate!

So that's all, except that my parcel arrived today from the US - new parts for Big Bertha! Hooray! I should have her up and running before christmas I hope... watch this space...

Ok, gotta go make dinner now... have fun

C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Has your digital camera broken down?

WE WANT PICTURES