Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ridiculous weather!

Australia is in the midst ofthe 'oddest' weather we've had since arriving. Even in Melbourne, where 4 seasons in 1 day is the norm, this is getting ridiculous! Last weekend we had high humidity and thunder storms. Mid week the temperature droped down into the low teens during the day and 4/5 degrees at night and then it rained, hailed and even snowed in the hills! THere was a man on the news skiing to work and he only lives about half an hour away from us! Now, on Saturday the temperature is looking to be heading for the 30s and I am desperately hunting out my shorts. Honestly, I don't know if I'm coming or going. I keep washing winter clothes to put away but then having to wear them, again!

So now I'm off to enjoy this burst of summer- before winter arrives again mid-week!
Love Helen

No comments: