Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Monster Truck Monster Truck Monster Truck!!

Hey hey, I have finally completed the building of my little project - the monster truck!

I came up witht he idea to buy one of these in kit form, ooh probably about May time this year, and I had been saving up my little $2 coins in my Jim Beam bottle for about 9 months I think, and had managed to tot up about $600 in that time!

So, after doing endless hours of research into it decided to invest in the HPI Savage Monster Truck, it seemed a bit of a legend in its own right, and the news was that they were going to release the truck in kit form! happy days!

I was told that it would be released in mid-August. It came and went. As did mid-September. After all my frustration, it finally arrived in stock on 23rd October.

And here we are, just over 2 weeks later and she's finished! All that has to be done is to do the paint job, get some fuel in her and fire her up!

The paint job is the next big project - and I have graciously stepped to one side and asked my dear wife to carry out the task. And the suggested colour scheme is in the style of the Richmond Tigers! Black and Gold..... Should look good I hope....

Anyhow, here she is without her clothes on....
More updates soon....

see ya

C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bracken! That is so kewl! nice to see the project coming together, hope you are going to put some video of it in action on google video, looking forward to seeing Helen's creative input, meanwhile, enjoy this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r0jtydbTjk

Jon