Friday, April 27, 2007

Becuase you're worth it!

Ok, So it's been ages since I blogged, I know blah blah blah

But as Helen has said, there hasn't been much to say right now.

However, now that helen has been safely dispatched to school this morning, I can reveal a few things.

I have taken today off work as a lieu day from when I was in Taiwan last month, and I have a cunning plan.... I have managed to procure two superb tickets to go to the theatre tonight, nothing less than front row, dress circle centre seats.

I am just about to leave (around lunchtime) to head into the city, carrying with me an avernight bag, with various clothing options (you know what women are like ;o)) and a truck load of finest steak, champagne, wine, and other goodies and am heading here, where I will drop everything off, head back to school to pick helen up and whisk her away, straight into the city.

We will have a few hours to chill out, eat and sup the champers, the time to dress up, and head out to Her Majesty's Theatre, where we will see Miss Saigon.

Then, on our return to the SKY SUITE at the hotel, we will sit on the huge balcony overlooking the Yarra River, and anjoy a noice bottle of 2003 Green Point Pinot Noir mmmmm

Then, it just gets better for me on saturday, I am going to my first Aussie stags party - seems very similar to my stags party when I got married - we are heading out to the bushland in the Dandenong (Dingle dangles, mum!) for an afternoon of paintballing. The weather is promising to be heavy rain, happy days! Should be a blast, hopefully not too many bruises!!!

Anyhow, I better go pack the bags...

See you all soon

C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww such a romantic eh Chris ;) hope you have a great evening!

Nick

Anonymous said...

You are such a romantic! How lovely is that?!!! Wow!!!