Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Miss Saigon

Hi Everyone, I have a few minutes spare, so I thouhgt I would podt this pic of us at Miss Saigon last friday...



We had a fab night out, and stayed over at a very funky penthouse apartment in town. Very nice indeed!


Not much going on this week, I've already been to Sydney and back, and am in the process of planning a trip to the US for some new product training, probably in July/August time.

Oh yes, I have just booked out flights to the Sunshine Coast in the July school holidays. We're both looking forward to a whole week of downtime, reading books, and basically just chilling out... Happy days! I know that part of the world will not be particularly tropical in July, but it will definitely be better than melbourne, that's for sure.

Anyhow, see you soon...

C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh... so its to be the Sunshine Coast is it...? We can but dream...!