Monday, June 25, 2007

Scrap Booking

For our 2nd wedding anniversary Chris bought me a pile of scrap boooking resources. It's something I have been going on about for ages but just never got round to doing. But I reckon Chris thinks he needs more time to spend on Big Bertha (the monster truck) so he has given me somethjing to keep me busy!

For those of you not in the know, scrap booking is a way of displaying photos and journalling that is very personal to you. It is quite time consuming cause you have to make all the little bits for the page layout. However, I love it!! It is so much fun to see my photos turning into a piece of art and something I will look at for years.

I would put a picture on but I am rubbish at putting them on this web site so maybe Chris can do it for me later!

Gotta go to work now,
Love Helen***

No comments: